Sunday, March 13, 2011

Why I won't be posting about the iPad 2

   Or at least, why I will not be posting a lot about it...I am not going to make it a secret that I do not care for the iPad. I don't know if it is the rabid fanboism of its supporters, the closed platform, the lack of some basic features, or the marketing of a device that is essentially a duplicate of its predecessor, but I just don't care for it. Don't get me wrong, I own an iPod Touch and I love it, but I don't see the lure of the iPad or iPad 2. I do appreciate that Apple has kick started the tablet market from its flailing decline into oblivion though.
    In addition to my dislike of the iPad 2, there is already a massive amount of coverage on it by many sources on the web. Just check out Engadget, as every other post has been about the iPad 2 (hyperbole on my part). I will try to bring the major updates, but mostly I plan on staying away from the topic. Now let the vicious attacks on me for not liking the iPad begin...

No comments:

Post a Comment